fifteen minutes of mantra-filled oompah

December 28, 2006

Arse

I'm writing this from a hospital in. I've been in here since yesterday with a Quinsy. I've had a peritonsillar abcess and tonsilitis and of course today I had a (very professional and nice) assortment of medical professionals hacking away at the inside of my mouth with a scalpel and a syringe to extract evil-smelling pus. I still can't speak all that well but I feel way better than yesterday. For you Tommy the New year is over. Bah.

Update: 2007-01-02

I got out of hospital on Saturday, but am now necking antibiotics like there's no tomorrow. I had an alcohol-free new year, which was no big deal really, but still feel a bit like a freshly laid dog turd. Hey ho, things can only get better. At least I have lots of nice Chrimbo DVD and reading material to get through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! :)